Friday, June 15, 2007

BJ Moving on to College


Congratulations to BJ Washington, a former AVID student at Sigonella HS during his junior year. BJ recently was graduated from high school in Virginia and will be attending either Benedict College or Morgan State University. He hopes to continue to play football at Benedict and is in negotiations with the coach there.

BJ writes: "Mrs. Pienta, you are a life saver. I don't think I would have been in college if it was not for you. Everything you taught me helped, especially the Cornell notetaking system you taught me. That helped me a lot. I understood what the teachers were talking about more by writing questions on my notes and having them answer it."

We at Sigonella all wish BJ the best in college and know that he will continue to succeed by using Cornell notes there, too.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?